Translate

Thursday, March 1, 2012

How do you know?

That if you jump out of a high rise window you will die before you hit the ground!  Personally I didn't think the jump killed you but the landing and if it is indeed the jump then how come skydivers land in one piece?

That no 2 snowflakes are alike - scientific or not how the hell can we say when there is still snow that has yet to fall from the sky. 

That you were saved!  Just wondering how good of a source did you get it from.  Like the serial killers who were saved in prison...isn't the priest an inmate also and if not reallly how reliable are priests these days?

The proof is in the pudding.  Who the fuck puts proof in pudding?  I heard of 80 proof in Jello shots but not pudding.

That you are going to hell in a hand basket and that you will burn for eternity when you get there.  I have been told this on several of an occasion.  First off, my fat ass is not fitting in no hand basket, or any basket for that matter. Second, who took this trip because I have yet to see any pics of the Travelocity Gnome there.

I am not saying any of this isn't true, I am just asking how you know…

No comments:

Post a Comment