Translate

Sunday, March 18, 2012

He said....She said

He: "This house needs to be cleaned."
She: "I'm waiting for you to leave."
He: "I just got in."
She: "I meant permanently."

He: "I love you."
She: "I love you too. Can you do the dishes?"
He: "I actually meant I really like you."

He: "I am not ready to commit."
She: "Then why are you still in my bed? Get the fuck out - and next time bring cash or jewelry."

He: "Do you know where the remote is?"
She: "Yup......"
He: "Well...."
She: "The dishes are still there."

She: "I can't understand why you like watching wrestling.  It's so fake."
He: "It's entertaining."
[She looks toward flatscreen and sees Randy Orton in HIGH DEFINITION.]
She: "Sweet baby Jesus, I see what you mean - scoot over." 

[In the club yelling over the music.]
He: "Baby you are so fine."
She: "I have 4 kids."
[Insert trail of smoke.]


No comments:

Post a Comment