Translate

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Watch out for trick words...

Exhibit A
I am trying to eat healthier so I am attempting to eat more veggies and fruit and less bread, pasta or rice (unless it is brown rice or that bread made of nothing but that crushed organic shit).  Anyway, I just got my lunch and went with some kind of red meat and sautéed string beans that looked really pretty good (see Exhibit A).  I assumed the word saute meant that the string beans would have a some kind of garlic, buttery or lemon zest flavor.  This was not the case.  These beans were "sautéed" in tasteless liquid and therefore should have just be called straight from the dirt string beans. Don't get it twisted - I ate them because - well because I was hungry - but I didn't enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment