Translate

Friday, April 20, 2012

Owning your Ish!

The other day I saw someone with a big ole cheesy grin, unfortunately the only teeth he had were his K9s.  I looked at a co-worker and he said "well at least he is owning it!"

Yes, he damn sure was, with that said if you have imperfection or flaws (as we all do) and you want to show them to the world then OWN IT!  If someone doesn't like it then tell them to stop looking at you.

However, I am not one of those people.  You are not going to see me in 2 piece bathing suit (you can thank me later) or running in the street naked (unless my house went up in flames while I was in the shower at which point I would grab my cat as I was running out and start ripping off his fur and patching it on myself).

If you know your feet are jacked and want to wear sandals - go for it but have a damn care please.
Put some cocoa butter, shea butter, shit use Breakstone butter if you have to but there is no reason you should be out and about with heels so cracked that you leaving a trail of dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment