Translate

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Did you tell him I called?

So here is the thing…if I make a mistake - say for example I forget to tell my boss you called…then that is what it is - a mistake, an oversight or error.  I honestly don't need you to waste your time sending me an email reminding me how important it is that my boss gets all your messages. 
1st – You aren't even a client.
2nd – You call him like 20 times a day to the point that I am starting to wonder if you are his bitch.
3rd – Important is notifying someone that the replacement kidney they have been waiting for has been found – Not that your bitch ass wants to know what bar you are going to meet in.
I mean REALLY!  You're sending me an email asking if I told him you called 2x yesterday?  No I didn't and I apologize.  Leave it at that and keep it moving.  How ironic that you name rhymes with dick.
You can see from the replies that this incident did not happen to me.
The names have been blocked out to protect the innocent – A.H. stands for A** Hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment