Translate

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What is Valentine's Day?





















I don't know about St. Valentine or anything like that.  Valentine's day was probably a holiday concocted by the dental community, Russell Stover and Whittman's.  Maybe they felt that Easter and Halloween didn't get people through the year and another chocolate fix was needed.  Hah - upon doing this blog I discovered that Russell Stover and Whittman's are one of the same....I digress.

Valentine's Day is a day to show people you love them.  Now most will say they do this on a daily basis but upon deeper thought I think Valentine's Day is a day to show people that you love deeply but don't like much (e.g. your spouse or kids) that you actually do care about them and would be devastated if they weren't around to constantly irritate you.

That said, Happy Valentine's Day to my 2 boys who I love deeply but only like occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment