Translate

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Some Nevers


They (Justin Bieber and whoever else "they" be) say never say never but I am pretty sure there are some nevers in my life...and possibly yours as well.

I will never...
1.  Win the lotto (hoping I will be proved wrong on this but being that I don't play...)
2.  Be a doctor (I don't want to touch strange people parts).
3.  Enjoy cleaning.
4.  Run barefoot over hot coal by choice.
5.  Fly a plane (and if I do I am sure you are praying this very moment you aren't on it).
6.  Understand why someone would have 20 kids and be considered mentally sane.
7.  Jump out of a plane (while it is grounded and going down that yellow emergency slidy thing is excluded)...fall out maybe, be pushed - it can happen but believe that person or at least of wad of their hair is going down with me.
8.  Be a size zero - while alive.
9.  Scuba dive in the middle of the ocean - I have no sense of direction as it is.
10. Enjoy having food stuck in my teeth.
11. Wrestle a gator.
12. Respect bullies.
13. Give up trying to be a better person.
14. Do a back somersault (oh who am I kidding I won't do a front one either).
15. Appreciate arrogance or ignorance.
16. Not love my kids (not to be confused with the occasional not like).
17. Be 100% sure the correct spelling of occasion or separate without spellcheck.
18. Drive in Nascar (although I have pushed a shopping cart through Walmart on Black Friday).
19. understand why faux pockets exist.
20. understand why people continue to make excel spreadsheets longer than legal size paper in landscape mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment