Translate

Friday, November 11, 2011

20

I think 20 is a nice number.  It is a nice age, looks good when you receive one in a card and even is a good quantity to have of something....and when I say something I mean things like shoes or purses NOT KIDS.  Are you serious?  I swear that after 4 kids (I only have 2 personally) if my husband would have so much as looked at me with a spark in his eye those very eyes would be served to him on a platter.  I mean after 6 kids how are you not carrying around your uterus in a back pack or pushing it in a shopping cart.  Is it even normal for married couples to have sex that many times?

 Bob Duggar's sperm should request overtime pay and may even have a unfair labor practice case against him.  As far as Michelle Duggar's eggs go...might I recommend non dairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment