Translate

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Luis Hernandez

Ok - so when I was 16 ish I dated this guy named Luis Hernandez.  We worked together at the SoL.  Anyway, Luis liked me more than I liked him and I didn't treat him very nicely.  I always said to myself that if I ever ran into him on the train or in the street I would apologize for being the heffa I was.  However, I have not run into him nor can I find him on FB...let's face it - this isn't an uncommon name.

So, with that said, I am posting on my blog a message to Luis Hernandez who worked at the SoL, lived in Brooklyn (I think Bay Ridge - I remember the L train), was tall and had light eyes.  He probably graduated in 1988/89 as he was a year or 2 younger than me (can you be a cougar at the age of 16?).  He had a younger sister and use to hang out with a guy named Eric who also worked with us.

Dear Luis:

I am sorry that I was a bitch.  You didn't deserve to be treated the way I treated you.  I know we were young but I often think of what I would have done differently. You were a nice guy.  I hope life has been good to you and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment