Translate

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Can you cook?

Why would a guy ask a girl he is trying to hook up with "can you cook?"
What does that have to do with the price of milk?  Whether I can or can't is irrelevant because if we go out we are going to a restaurant.  You just shot to shit any chance you had of me even offering to make you a bowl of cereal. Get the F out of here with that BS neanderthal caveman way.  The question is "can you give me 3 O's while fixing the sink and painting the kitchen?" That's right - multi task.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Simply asking can you cook would ruin any chance you offering to make me...oops I meant him, a bowl of cereal? What if the guy is a great cook and was just asking because he wanted to cook for you? Perhaps he is a multi-tasker and wants to feed you before he gives you the 3 O's you desire. Oh and then fix your sink, paint the kitchen and detail your car? Hmmmm? I'm just saying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah - that could have been it also.

    ReplyDelete