Translate

Friday, July 19, 2013

What motivates you...

Nothing more motivating than desperation!  You are motivated to get out of bed if you have to pee really bad.  You will run really fast if you are being chased....unless you are being chased by someone you want to get caught by...let's say hypothetically speaking Channing Tatum (in which case the chase may have just been reversed)...I digress.

I look at my home and see a wreck.  I want it to be clean but I don't feel motivated to clean it....unless someone calls and announces they will be there in 15 minutes - at this point every closet becomes a junk refuge.

I get these brief (like a blink) spurts of motivation.  I get an idea and I want to make it happen...but I want it to happen like now not so much later.  With that said I have a great Movie pitch....so anyone from let's say Happy Madison Productions or some other production is interested shoot me a message. Oh hell I might as well get it all out there.  I also have an idea for an animated short, which can lead to something long term - I promise this is better than my idea for a camel toe guard - although I still stand by the need for the elimination of camel toe, hoof foot & ball toe. 

Point is I am currently in the middle of my motivational blink.  I am taking steps and reaching for more.  Who's with me?






1 comment: