Translate

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Holidays, Seasons Greetings & all that Jazz...

I hadn't realized it has been so long since I have blogged.  I have been really busy and in an on again / off again funk.

Here is my year at a glance in no particular order (my memory is sketchy so bare with me).

I self published my book Random Ish & Other Nonsense - If you haven't read it put it on your to do list.
I experienced the dating scene online - don't ask.
I celebrated another Birthday - thank you Lord.
I met a guy and I am in love - maybe...
My youngest child started High School
I reflected on my life and continued to work on me.
I laughed
I cried
I got pissed off and occasionally pissed on
I had a leak in my home and had to replace part of the floor
Dealt with that bitch Sandy
My relationship with family and friends strengthened
My relationship with other family and friends distanced
I made mistakes and owned up to them (most of them)

As the year is comes to an end and I realize that although I haven't always felt it I have been extremely fortunate and although my faith continues to struggle I continue to search for hope in the God of my understanding.

My heart and prayers go out to people who have lost loved ones or endured tragedies in 2012, as well as those who have managed to get up each day and put one foot in front of the other when all you really wanted to do was crawl under a rock or give up on life - kudos to you.

May 2013 bring you a peace, strength and courage within yourself and when possible may you share it with those around you who can't find their own.

Sissy

1 comment:

  1. I like it and I hope that relationship last and last-Maybe

    ReplyDelete